Monday, August 2, 2010

free stuff vogue

I have been signed up to Vogue Australia for some time now and had seen the forum activly updated. I have seen the "FREE" forum posts where people gather things they no longer want and all you have to pay for is postage and if your verrrrrryyyyy lucky you can free postage :)

So this area is exactly how it sounds. People gather makeup, clothes, vouchers anything really and give it all away first in first served really.

Im thinking of getting all the things that don't sell on ebay and giving away old cd's and what not and who knows i might even get 10 dollars for postage at least thats something to add to my pinky bank for new clothes and makeup.

Everyone should have a look. you must get in quick though most things go quickly.

Its worth a try.

I might even do it over my blog.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment