Friday, July 30, 2010

Keeping up with the family

So why only now have i just watched the amazing and entertaining series of "Keeping up with the Kardashians"??

I have to say I have heard so many bloggers rant about the disgusting mishaps of the Kardashians. I believe it is a "real" reality show. There are so many shows that have come out that are scripted and one being The Hills which still will always be my favvy show. But in all seriousness i think the Dashs teach us something really valuable. Family is the most important thing. I know this because my family live in a different state a five hour flight away from them :( im surviving but i do know no matter how long i am feeling or where i am in my life that my family will always be there. This has nothing to do with fashion but its a trend that will always be followed.

So if you have not seen the Kardashians please go out of your way to see at least one episode. It is quite rude at times with the girls antics but look behind the actors.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment