Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HAULS,BIRTHDAY CAKE,50C

Hi my dear little monsters,


I’m sorry everything has been so delayed I have been running around like a headless chook for my boyfriend’s birthday :).

Well today is his birthday and while he is playing around like a little kid on his new toys I thought id jump online for a new post.
I have actually bought a few new things recently so I will have a quick talk about them and in these hauls I bought clothing and makeup.

YAY!!

First off I bought a nude blazer I have been on the hunt for a while now and found one half prices for $25 Australian. I also bought a black ripped cardie and a cute cropped love heart covered top. They were 20 and 15 dollars.

Makeup wise I went into a shop I haven’t been into before which is called Hair house Warehouse and just took a glimpse of some drug store makeup they sell. Usually I wouldn’t buy this brand which is called Mode as I haven’t tried it before and didn’t want to waste money on it but then towards the back of the store I saw baskets with 50c written on them and they were all discontinued lipsticks e/s palettes and eyeliners. I WAS IN HEAVEN.

I picked up a lipstick in all colours without even looking at the colours because I couldn’t even open them but I grabbed about 4 or 5 and then grabbed the last eye shadow palette in berry nice and it had three pinkie purple colours unfortunately one had shattered :( and the last item I bought was a liquid eyeliner in silver. I will post pics up as soon as I get home and will do a review on them too.


Well I am off for some birthday cake he he. (I’m trying to be good but I can’t resist)

Have great day sunny side up :)

xoxox much love

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, check out my blog where I sell handmade jewellery! Hope you find something you like! www.behindthese-walls.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete