Sunday, January 9, 2011

Get your Flare/fur on

Merry Christmas and a happy new year (belated)

My new current obsession i guess is also a little belated considering she has been a style icon for such a long time.

I am absolute awe of Rachel Zoe. I think her style is classic, feme and eclectic. Her fur vests and coats are so verstile whether you wear them over long tops and a classic tailored flared pant or over a cocktail or ball dress. Everything must have a cocktail ring of some sort added to each piece and never fails to look glamarous no matter the occassion.


God Bless Rachel Zoe.


I die I die I die!!!!!!

That's Ban-nanas :)


Sabrina silk shirt
$693 - net-a-porter.com
Long sleeved tops »

Preen Aztec shearling coat
$2,830 - net-a-porter.com
Shearling coats »

CURRENT/ELLIOTT
280 EUR - colette.fr
Skinny denim jeans »

Yves saint laurent shoes
328 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Yves saint laurent shoes »





Hermes
celeb-brand.com
Hermes bags »



kneesock - text
kneesock.webs.com



Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
fuckyeahmarykateashley.tumblr.com


rachel+zoe
elefantitasalegres.blogspot.com


Archive: Wmagazine.com
wmagazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment